Yes, you read that right folks, you can end 2010 with a bang if you were to win this years final MEGADRAW. For the price of a ticket you could be the lucky winner of a cool 31 Million dollars, and the best thing is that you don’t even have to be an Aussie to enter.
If you are an Aussie then you should do what many people are doing and that is buying their tickets online. Why do that you say? Because it get’s rid of all the stress.
- No more lining up for ages
- No more getting home after a long days work only to remember that you forgot to buy a ticket and you’re too stuffed to go join that damn long cue.
- No more worries about losing your ticket because your purchase is securely recorded online.
- No more worries about checking to see if you won because you will get notified by email.
- You can even check the results online without fear of missing a number because all the winning numbers are highlighted. How cool is that?
Honestly, since buying my tickets online I’ve never looked back, and it’s so much easier than having to get into a car, find a park and then join those bloody cues while waiting to get served.
If you haven’t joined OzLotteries yet now is a good time as you can 2 free games just by clicking on this LINK!
Not sure about the security of buying your ticket online?
Oz Lotteries is the exclusive distributor of lottery products via the Internet on behalf of leading Australian lottery exporters, TMS Global Services Pty Ltd and TMS New South Wales.
Operating in excess of 20 years, TMS has serviced more than 500,000 customers in over 40 countries to date. TMS distributes lottery products worldwide via mail-order, as a direct lottery service partner for a number of Asian and South Pacific nations and its industry leading website www.OzLotteries.com
Oz Lotteries operates under strict government supervision and is an accredited sales agent of the following Australia lottery operators:
So, they’ve been doing it for over 20 years and under strict government supervision, so you know that these guys have to be 100% legit.
This is you’re moment to shine folks. Start 2011 with a bang by entering now. Draw date is the 31st December 2010. If you’re not having much luck with Aussie lotteries why not check out Buy Online Lotto Tickets. Perhaps buying one from overseas will bring you more luck, not to mention the prize pools are generally bigger.