It appears that Google has done the latest PR updates and they have decided that this blog no longer deserved the PR3 ranking and instead reduced it to PR0. I don’t think that anyone really knows what methods Google uses to decide a site’s PR ranking although there are a lot of SEO guru wannabes who will tell you different. Now I am by no means a SEO expert but I have come up with a few reason why Google took my PR from me.
- They Don’t Like The Word Bullshit? Get over it will you? That’s the name of the blog so learn to live with it. Besides, there is nothing wrong with the word bullshit. The world is full of it, in fact some people say that ‘bullshit makes the world go round.’ Heck I’ve even heard a lot of people saying how Google has derived a new level of bullshit and are quietly calling it GoogleShit. Just the other day I heard a couple of SEO gurus talking about the ‘Shit coming out of Google these days.”
- Disgruntled Google Employee. Yeah, some Google pawn is just having a bad day and decided to take it out on hard working Bloggers and Webmasters. Morons.
- Corruption Within Google? Why not? After all, this blog’s main purpose is to expose all the bullshit and corruption within the world. Isn’t it possible that I could have stepped on someone’s toes and some corrupt employee within the Google Empire decided to teach me a lesson?
- Not Enough Good Content? They have got to be kidding. Their moronic spiderbots wouldn’t know good content if they tripped over it.
- Not Enough Backlinks? This is quite possible, but I ask you does backlinks make a good blog, or does it merely show that the blogger is good at marketing a product?
- Some Obnoxious Sites Are Linking To Me. They say that Google will penalize a blog if incoming links are from sites that it considers unsavory. For stuff sake you Google wankers, surely it’s not my fault if these turkeys decide to link to my blog. Penalize them not me.
- Not Posting As Often As I Was? Wow? That would make it entirely my fault, but I will never know if this is the case because no-one from the Google Empire would take the time to tell me that I have erred. Wouldn’t it be nice if you got a little note saying that your site was downgraded because….. I can’t see that happening any time soon. I reckon the Google bigwigs are having way too much fun sitting in their leather recliners having a Scotch and Coke whilst laughing at everyone madly trying to fix their falling PR.
- Doing Paid Posts? Nope, that can’t be it as sites such as PayperPost won’t accept this blog because of the name. They even suggested I should change the name. Morons, if I change the name of the blog, the domain still remains the same.
- They Don’t Like My new Avatar! Well that’s just too bad because it’s here to stay.
I’ve left number ten empty so we can have a bit of fun. All you have to do is use the comment field to add what you think the tenth reason for downgrading this blog was. [eminimall]